Wednesday, February 1, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 69

I can see the doors opening! Day by day as I keep to His word and focus on my God who loves me I am finding mile marker posts keep coming up showing me I am on the right path. I spoke with a friend who happens to be pastor at a church and she passed onto me another church possiblity where I can possibly get in a workshop or series of workshops. Working within your own network of people can help get you further out there to new people. I am feeling very blessed for these people that get what I am trying to accomplish and I know in the end when this minisry is successful and thriving I will be able to look back and see all the wonderful people who played a part in it's journey to success. Thank you Lord for those people you place in my path that are really angels in disguise.
Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyon hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment