Saturday, February 4, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 72

Snow is upon us in a big way. I find it funny how snow can be so good in ways like no school for the kids but so negative as in car accidents, shoveling, stressful driving conditions, etc. I have always said that a job and the money I would make in one day is not worth the effort and potential for disaster that driving on snowy roads with blizzard conditions would bring. So, it looks like it's a snow day for me, too. Since the stories of 911 of people that said they should have been in the twin towers but they weren't for various reasons like they missed the train or the alarm clock didn't go off; I have always felt that we are exactly where God wants us to be. So, if God wants me at home today staying safe than I will accept whatever may come from that and will pray that those out on the roads will be safe.
Psalm 4:8 I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment