Thursday, February 9, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 77

Yesterday I tried out a thing called TPN or Trigger Point Needling. I heard about it at my physical therapy appointment last week when I came in with too much pain to work out and I was feeling desperate to try anything. It's very much like acupunture which I have done but the needles go in deeper at the trigger points of your muscles. I am praising God for bringing this therapy to my attention as it costs a lot less than an acupunture session and really turned out to be pretty painless. It just makes me think of how many who are afraid to try new things. That thankfully has not been a big fear of mine. I am willing to try new things although I will have to confess that trying new foods is more of a challenge. I remember eating some scray looking thing at a sushi bar on a date once a upon a time. It took some serious amount of saki to have courage to do that. Yuck! In any case, I am praising God for the willingness to try something new. Is something new calling out to you to try it?
Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment