Sunday, February 19, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 87

Change it is something that can wreak havoc but in the end can be a very good thing. Changes going on at my job are making things feel a bit out-of-control but I am trying hard to ground myself and keep in mind that I can only do the best job I can and if it isn't enough than perhaps more change is necessary to get to all the work I have to do at optimal. I have a friend at work that is going through some stuff. She had a move recently to an apartment that did not go well, money issues, husband issues and now car issues. We try to cheer her up and talk about when it rains it pours and you must have a dark cloud over you right now. But if you look at it from God's perspective, he is working on changing her heart, growing her closer to him and changing her from the inside-out. Changes can wreak havoc but know that God is working within it on you and that is a good thing.
Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment