Tuesday, February 28, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 96

A few friends were over yesterday to make cards for my monthly Project Playground. It's always a delight to just spend time with them talking as we create our projects. As I walked out a lovely lady, she quietly said, I love coming to your house because it's nice to see that it's okay that things don't have to be perfect or something to that affect, you know my memory! It's always refreshing to hear this kind of comment about my house. I have always had the philosophy that I was not going to be a cleaning machine mom and let the time with my family slip away as I vaccumed. I want my family to feel they are the priority. So although Faith's stuffed animals, school papers and whatnot seem to be everywhere to me, it's only for a season and we are slowly but surely working on her being more responsible with her things. So, a spotlessly clean house may come in the future when the kids are moved out but for now I am happy to just keep things real. Thanks to my friend for opening her heart and sharing her feelings that in the end validated my own.
Ecclesistes 8:6 For there is a proper time and procedure for every matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment