Sunday, February 5, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 73


Friday was my 16th wedding anniversary. Thanks to the snow we didn't do anything as planned but I told my hubbie we have Valentine's Day as our back-up so our dinner out will happen eventually. I was looking at this scrapbook page I created on God's love and contemplating what my journaling would be. I chose a photo of my hubbie and I that was taken with my iphone this last Thanksgiving and the connection of the day came to me. We met on the Friday after Thanksgiving in 1994. At that time although I believed in God and Jesus in my head, I did not have them in my heart. Our marriage didn't begin with God in it but it has certainly grown to be that way. God is now a central part of our marriage and has made it stronger and better than ever. God first loved us and it's because of his love that Nathan and I are truly able to love each other. Without God, we never would have been here and never have been put in each other's path. So thank you God for loving us and creating us and bringing us together to live out your love through loving each other.
1John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment