Wednesday, February 8, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 76

It's another morning. I am alive and kicking and though it's not the ideal start to my morning with my fragmented sleep patterns I am going to focus on the fact that I am alive and healthy for the most part. I have been reading a book compiled with stories in it from Reader's Digest. It's humbling and really helps put your own life into perspective when you read about the suffering and challenges others have faced or are facing. There's always someone worse off than you. So, I am grateful to God for those challenges he is giving me and will keep praying for strength, wisdom and guidance on pushing through those life challenges I am facing and are yet to come.
Romans 8:10-11 But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment