Saturday, February 25, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 93

I have been letting the lack of appreciation, the feelings of being under-valued, the lack of communication and all the changes at my workplace get to me. I have always taken in feelings and let them bottle up too much to the point where they explode. Steam has been coming out of me the last couple days at work because the workload is entirely too much for one person. I woke up this morning and my first thoughts were negative thoughts about my job. After letting off some more steam to my husband who is a very good and patient listener, I thought enough is enough. I am going to let this all go and get back in my bible and get my focus on God. I have encountered a detour sign on my journey of faith and took the detour but I am getting back on the right road today and will write up a little pray card for work to help me let go of the negatives and just do my job the best I can and remember I am called to be a light in the world. We all encounter these detours or speed bumps in our road of faith. Are you on a detour like I was? Look at your heart, pray and get yourself back on the right road.
Psalm 107:6 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment