Tuesday, February 21, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 89

Ever heard of fog in the brain? It is a symptom of perimenapause or menapause when you are in a non-thinking, doing anything kind of mode. Your brain just can't engage in anything. I had it yesterday and ended up wasting most of my day because I couldn't think. It's one of my obstacles in reaching my goal of having a successful faithbooking ministry, along with all the other symptoms my body likes to throw at me like migraines and naseau. It is these kinds of times when I feel the most discouraged and down about things. I feel like giving up. But because of my master mind group, I was reminded about the power of affirmations and that I need to create one that would help me get through these down periods. I thought about God and a couple of character traits he has: perserverence and patience. He didn't give up on me. He perservered and kept at me until I finally saw the light. And that didn't happen overnight, so he had to be patient and wait for the time to come. So, with God's help I can perservere through the down times and be patient and wait for the blessings that God has in store for me and this ministry. Keep laying the foundation... I will perservere and be patient for God's timing.
Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entagles, and let us run with perserverance the race marked out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment