Thursday, February 23, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 91

I went to a new networking group meeting last evening. It was not my ideal situation in a bar, mingling around trying to meet new people but despite the pain in my foot, I stayed longer than I intended because I was meeting some new people that I was enjoying talking with. In the end, it was a blessing that I stayed longer as I met a lady that wanted to be helpful and actually asked if I had approached her church about my ministry and to make the evening even more delightful, I won a $25 gift certificate for jewelry from a Cookie Lee consultant. I love jewelry so that was awesome! I left limping off to my car with severe pain in my foot but a smile on my face. Thank you God for opportunities like this to meet new people, start new friendships and visit with existing friends.
Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment