Friday, February 10, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 78

I am singing praises today for my church and the guidance they are providing for Tristan. He was encouraged and decided to attend a leadership class so that he could be a camp counselor. I guess when you come from to Type A parents it's not suprising he would gravitate towards the leadership role. The wonderful part we witnessed last night happened as we went into the classroom my daughter was in to pick her up. Most of the kids were sitting within groups around the room. I spotted her and than saw next to her the back of my son's head. He was leading this little group of 3rd graders. I was able to get up and take a quick picture as he began a prayer for his group. I couldn't be prouder. What a beautiful thing to see your child doing something that Jesus loved to do. You know this is going to become a scrapbook page, right?
Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment