Thursday, February 2, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 70

My son lost his retainer. To me it almost seems like inevitable that this would happen. It's just not something you are use to doing and distractions happen. So some poor guy cleaning our table up at Jason's Deli probably saw and wondered 'what the heck', into the trash I am sure is where it went. My hubbie was fuming at this loss because he thought the cost to replace ran around $250. Ouch! In the scheme of things, I certainly don't want his teeth to get messed up and ruin all the work and money already put into them but at the same time I feel like we have to focus on the fact that we could give him braces in the first place. We have much to be thankful for and yes an extra $250 will hurt and probably mean no mini trip during Spring Break but I am going to pray and keep my focus on the positive and know that in the end God will provide as he always does.
Luke 12:24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds?

No comments:

Post a Comment