Tuesday, February 7, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 75

If you watched the Superbowl, you ended up watching one of those white knuckle game endings when the score is so close and all it takes is a touchdown to win the game but you have to do it in less than 57 seconds. Well, nothing is impossible but it didn't happen this time for the Patriots. Those extra 57 seconds they had to try to score that touchdown didn't result in what they wanted. They didn't win. I thought about this concepting of winning later after the game and was very comforted by the thought that though my everyday life may not go as I wanted or hoped for that in the end Jesus already scored that winning touchdown for me. I have already won! So, when everyday life gets you feeling a little down and discouraged, when your play in the game isn't going as you hoped for or wanted; look at the bigger picture and realize your game has already been won and your plays have already been called into account by God. Keep running your plays for God but know that the game is already won. Thank you Jesus for scoring that touchdown for me!
Phillipians 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment