Tuesday, January 31, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 68

Courage: Quaility of mind that enables one to face danger or fear with resolution. My husband and I watched the movie Courageous last evening. It is one of those movies, that EVERYONE needs to watch. It is definitely a tear-jerker so have your box of Kleenex ready but suprisingly it had lot of humourous moments and had a lot to say about the word 'courage'. I am not going to give away the plot of the movie but you are in for something good. We are all tending to just survive our day to day lives and it's time to stop and look at what we are doing or not doing and re-evaluate what is truly important. There is so much more study I want to do on this word and, of course, it will ultimately come out on a scrapbook layout so I can really get it to stick within me and have a wonderful reminder that we humans SO need. I would love for you to join me on studying this topic and hope you can come to a crop sometime to get it faithbooked.
1Corinthians 16:13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment