Monday, January 2, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 39

Have you read the parables of the lost lately. They are in Matthew chapter 15. Jesus gave us the parables of the lost sheep, the woman with the lost coin and the more well known one the parable of the lost son. His point in all of these is how joyful God is over just ONE sinner repenting. According to what I found on the internet at there are over 7 billion people on the earth and that number will by their estimates double in this century we are in. God wants all of us and will rejoice even if it were just one. I lost my first two letter pins and was very sad when I found one pin backing found on a clothing item that had been washed. I didn't yet know which pin it was until I started really looking for the other pin and found it on another piece of clothing I had thankfully hung back up and not thrown in the laundry. My "C" pin was saved from the washing machine but my "A" pin is lost forever. I can replace it but it won't be the same. I was totally thrilled to find my "C" pin and wore it that day even though it was in my "P" month.

I am praising God for helping me find something I lost and although the first "A" pin is lost forever I know that God will help me to find something good within the loss.
Matthew 15:6 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.' I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment