Monday, January 23, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 60

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together. Okay, so you have already heard me say, I am not the best when it comes to planning. I have always been by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of person but my new years resolution last year was to become more of a planner to be better prepared for all things. I don't want to scramble at the last minute or be stressing when I could be enjoying. I joined a master mind group and had our first meeting last week. If your not familiar with the term 'master mind group', it's simply a group of business people who are committed to getting together regualarly and we help each other with ideas and we are accountable to each other. I am working on building a good foundation for this ministry because God led me to that conclusion through His Word and many prayers. Although it is a chunk of change to do this, I felt very convicted to do it. We've only had that first meeting so far but already I have been making more strides in my research this last week. One of the first keys towards success and prosperity based on the book Ten Keys to Success and Prosperity by Meredith Bromfield is the idea of getting rid of the old negative stuff filling our lives. When we start getting rid of this stuff, what is left is an open space and like any vaccum open space will be filled. We have to create that open space for those good things to come into our lives. One of our assingments was literally to start doing 18 minutes a day to get rid of stuff whether it is actual stuff or meditating and choosing to let go of negavite feelings we are holding onto. I can't say I have done the 18 minutes but I have tried to do something everyday even if it's as little as taking the trash out of the car, which my hubbie will SO love. The great thing is I can already feel the positive affects of this with the new ideas and resources that have come to me or I have heard from others this week. So, I am thankful for the guidance this group has given already and looking forward to all it will bring in the future.
Proverbs 2:1-6 My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, turing your ear to wisdom and applying your hear to understanding, and if you cal out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search fro it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment