Tuesday, January 17, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 54

Today I am praising God for bringing new friends into my life. I met a lovely lady this last week through a meetup group when I emailed her about Faith to Life Connections. She was with me yesterday in the studio creating the ANEW layout based on Ephesians 2:10. It was so great to connect with another believer while scrapbooking through the afternoon. She is giving me the support I need in getting this ministry off the ground. She told me about an article she recently read about Dave Ramsey who is the very well known Christian speaker/teacher on finances. Dave Ramsey's first meeting was with only 6 people and today he is filling up large facilities with people. This reminds me of the story of the mustard seed that Jesus speaks about in Matthew 13:31-32 He told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard see, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches. So, though my first official Faith to Life Connections crop was just with my new friend and myself, I am very hopeful that this seed will grow into something wonderful and hope it will be a blessing for my new friend and all the new friends to come.
Proverbs 17:17-18 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment