Friday, January 6, 2012

Created us Anew

I created this project because it is something I wanted to be reminded of everyday but it seemed like a good starting project for this faithbooking ministry. If you would like to make this at any upcoming crop, you will be able to choose from other paper packs and find colors that suit you. This layout only needs a photo of you as a baby and either a current photo of you or you can use a mirror like I did. I will be framing mine for a wall so that I can look in the mirror everyday and read the words to remind me that I have been created anew in Christ.
This is from the Roxie paper pack which will be continuing in the new catalog being launched on Feb 1st but be sure to check out any of the other paper packs and stamp sets as most of them are going away.



If you want to make this at any upcoming FTLC crops, the cost will be $12 which will include a full paper pack with 6 double-sided papers and 6 coordinating colored cardstocks. If you are far away and would like to make this scrapbook layout, I can mail you the supplies and instructions for $15 plus shipping or you can order any paper pack directly from my website www.ctmh.com/janinerobertson and I will email you the directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment