Sunday, January 29, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 66

You know the games of connecting the dots. I am starting to feel like this ministry is part of a large connect-the-dots game. This is not in a funny way but in a very cool way. I was talking with a customer of mine last night that I hadn't talked with in quite some time. She's never been to any of my events so getting face to face time with her has been minimal. But for whatever reason, last night we really connected on the phone. We talked for an hour and a half which is like unheard of in my house, because I am not a phone person. I learned so much more about this wonderful lady last night in our conversation and discovered she is a Christian. But the real dot-to-dot connection came when I asked her what church she goes to. Radiant. My eyes went wide with wonder. I started researching on the internet for non-demononational churches this last week to find contact information and Radiant was one of two churches I looked at. It was mentioned in my master mind group that having a connection with a church might help get me in the door to having a face to face with the right people. So I found myself in awe of God and how he is steadily been giving me those little things I need to continue to build this ministry. He's connecting the dots. Wow, I wonder what the full connected dot picture will look like? So thank you Father for the little mile marker posts like this you have been giving me that are letting me know I am on the right path. You are amazing! Do you see God at work in your life connecting the dots?
Psalm 24: 3-5 Who may ascend the hill of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false. He will receive blessing from the Lord and vindication from God his Savior.
Psalm

No comments:

Post a Comment