Saturday, January 14, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 51

God has been really speaking to me lately about foundations. I think we always want to be at our destination long before we ever are. I have been like a child asking God over and over again "are we there yet?" But everything is in God's timing is a lesson that I am trying to swallow everyday. My goal of a successful faithbooking ministry isn't going to happen overnight. Like any good business it really needs a good foundation to build on so I have been keeping that thought more and more in my mind, meditating or as our pastor described meditating recently "chewing on it" like a cow chews on cud. Foundation. Foundation... What is needed to build up a good foundation? Being in the Word and praying everyday is a very good start and I am sure God will lead me and open the doors when it's in His time. So today I am thanking God for patience in the work he wants me to do with this ministry. It's all in his hands and his plan and I am sure he is shaping and molding me as I persevere through the discouraging times and the disappointment. Keep at it he has been telling me. So, I will keep at it and keep praying and hoping that this ministry will in His time blossom into something wonderful.
Col 1:10-12 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and my please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment