Thursday, January 19, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 56

I think there are some people that God has created that just have an abundance of wisdom. Whether it comes naturally to them or they have cultivated it over the years, only God knows but I am thankful to God for placing people in my life that have wisdom and knowledge that I do not. I started a Mastermind group this week in which business people gather together and we work on our businesses utilizing each other as resources, sounding boards and hold each other accountable. Our first session was about the destination, goal or where we want to be at 5 months from now when the group ends. My destination needed some work. It wasn't specific and defined enough. So with the help of the group, we got it figured out to be: To have one meeting with a contact at a local church to discuss Faith to Life Connections and how I can introduce faithbooking to their congregation. So, now I have to break it all down into Mile Marker goals that will tell me I am heading in the right direction towards my destination. God didn't intend for us to do it alone and I am thankful for this opportunity to gather with others who want to prosper and succeed in their businesses and hope I can bring some encouragement, ideas and tips to them on their journey to their destination. Our ultimate destination is with the Lord in heaven. How prepared are you to meet Jesus face to face?
Proverbs 13:10 Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment