Tuesday, January 24, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 61

I hope this won't sound like a sales pitch. I really am grateful for inspiration for scrapbooking and cardmaking, whatever the source may be but I am really grateful for the How To books that Close to My Heart has created. The instructions are easy to follow with visuals to aid you as you do it and in the end you are adding all those embellishments, titles and photos that really make it all "yours". I created this layout with the Cherish How To book and just am thrilled with how it came out. I used the new paper pack called Florentine, a retiring stamp set called Treasure Life and the January Stamp Set of the Month, Mad About You. I finalized it with some Olive hardware and WOW! I am so thrilled by how it all came together.

You can make this design with Florentine or any of the other Close to My Heart Duo Paper Packs. It will be available for you to create at the upcoming FTLC Crop in Februray or you can order a kit. Visit my Close to My Heart website to find the paper that suits you and your photos best, than send me an email and I will get you hooked up with this easy to do layout! So, thanks to the creativness of others to help me when I am in need of a little inspiration.
Hebrews 13:21 ...equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment