Sunday, January 15, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 52

Opportunities are all around us. We live in a country and are blessed to have all these opportunities and freedoms within our grasp but we have to be open to them and grab on. I lost a scrapbooking client back in the fall. I did 10 pages a month for her for 2 years. It was a nice little extra income that has been missed. Since she decided to get back to doing it herself with her new basement all finished, I have been praying for God to lead me to an opportunity that would fill in that gap of the missing income. I met a very nice guy at the one and only craft fair I did in December who was super animated and excited to find someone interested to do his family scrapbooks. I met with him yesterday and it went very well. It won't be the same kind of committment or money I made from my last client but I didn't want to have the pressure of getting 10 pages done in a month and he is open to however long it takes within reason, of course. So, God has answered yet another prayer. I am thankful and praising God for this answer and opportunity and hope that what I do for this guy and his family with his scrapbooks will be a blessing to them.
Matthew 7:7-8 Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment