Sunday, January 1, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 38

Happy New Year! This last month I have been wearing my letter "P" pin and have been focusing on a couple of "P" words in particular. Preparation, purpose and prayer but another one came to me that is a big part of who God is. That word is 'persistent'.

My hubbie and I watched a very good and funny movie about love. The central theme was the idea that we should be persistent and fight for our soul mate. God's soul mate is each and everyone of us. He's God he can have more than one soul mate!!! God is the ultimate in persistent! He never gives up on us and continues to find ways to guide us back to Him. Jesus used analogy alot in his teachings so I have tried to take that example of His and make up my own analogies using my own life experience and our own culture. This movie about soul mates and fighting for each other is a great analogy to how God fights for us. The movie is called Crazy Stupid Love but this kind of love is the kind of love we need to see more of in this world. So I am praising God for his crazy stupid love for me and you and praying that I can be like a mirror reflecting that love back out into this world to all those around me.
Psalm 119:8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment