Thursday, January 12, 2012

Faith Goals

Everyone talks about New Year's Resolutions at this time. I don't want to beat a dead horse but setting goals whether you do it the beginning of the year or anytime in between is a first step towards successfully getting those goals met. You can visit this site to listen to or read a transcript on a webinar they had about Faith goals to help you decide on where to start. It's always good to put your goals in writing where you can read them everyday to help keep you on track. Better yet, create a scrapbook page and share your goals on the page. It will be a great visual reminder and it's fun to look back on 5 or 10 years later to see how your goals succeeded or changed. I created this layout back in the fall to document some of my goals and dreams. It's only months later but I can look at them and see how I need to tweek some or re-define some goals to ones that are attainable within this next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment