Friday, January 6, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 43

So all that worrying I had about a possible surgery for my shoulder was for nothing. You would think I would have learned by now that worrying over something that may or may not happen is pointless. Thankfully, my worrying over it was short-lived and I made the choice to just be patient and wait for my doctor's appoitment before getting too freaked out about it. So, there is no bone spurs in my left shoulder like I might have thought. It's just the same thing as the last time I went in for my left shoulder which was because of an indoor sky diving injury I had over 3 years ago. Back than, it was explained that I had a "loose" shoulder so the muscles were very strained trying to keep my arm in it's socket during the indoor skying diving thing, which by the way was awesome! He basically said I have a very sensitive shoulder. Since the last shot of steriods I took gave me an allergic reaction, we are going the more conservative approach and doing physical therapy. There is relief in knowing what's going on with it and how I need to proceed. I think I am slowly learning how to avoid aggravating it but I do have to clean my house at some point so hopefully the physical therapy will do it's thing. So, I am praising God today for a direction to take and for showing me once again that worrying never gets me anywhere and I have to rely on Him.
Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment