Thursday, January 26, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 63

It's funny how my praise come back to the same thing again and again. People. This time I am praising God for those people in our lives that are there to help us like our dentist and doctors. These are people that do care about keeping you health or getting you back to being healthy. I felt that yesterday at the dentist. It's like your mom or dad is there but you don't take the advise as nagging like you did with mom. So, while I am not ready to go out and buy an expensive electric toothbrush as suggested, I do think I can beef up my toothbrushing skills and time. So thank you God for those people that you put into our lives that provide the right kind of advise at the right moment that will get you motivated to change something for the better and bring the healing that you may need.
Proverbs 12:18 Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment