Monday, January 9, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 46

Discouragement. It gets to me usually at that time of the month in my cycle which is now. It's the time when I feel defeated with all that I do. It's the time when my attitude shifts to negative rather than positive. It's the time when I want to just give up. Those hormones are working on me and the evil one is So trying to pull me further into it but thankfully I am mindful of the power of God and know that with His help I will get out of the mire of depressing thoughts once again. I grab onto anything that is encouraging but I am especially boosted with the written word whether it be in an email or a card someone sends me and reading my bible. That is where I will go to now and ask the One and Only God of the Universe to give me a kick in the butt and get me back into a positive frame of mind and to give me motivation to keep on with my purpose. Do you have times of discouragement? What helps you get out of it? I would love to send you an email or card whenever you are feeling down in the dumps. Just drop me a line and we can help each other out of the pit.
Hebrews 10:25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment