Sunday, January 8, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 45

There are certain people that you are around almost everyday. Obviously, the family you live with but also the people you work with. I am praising those people I work with today. Although, frustrations do happen and communication can be better, the work environment is a good one and that is thanks to the people that are in it. I am especially fond and thankful for my nearest co-workers who will drop anything to help me out when I need it, have great words of wisdom and whom I share plenty of laughter with. I heard yesterday we have a new person being added to data entry, my department and to customer service. This is not only great for those two people to have gotten a job but for the company that recently got sold to a competitor. They have told us nothing will be changing at least for the next 18 months but you always have to wonder. Hiring two new people is comforting in that maybe I will have a job in 18 months. Are there people you are around everyday that you haven't shown appreciation for lately? Put a card on their desk with a note of appreciation or take them out for lunch.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment