Tuesday, August 14, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 263

Yesterday I went to a priliminary interview for a job at my church. Because I have failed miserably in interviews in the past, I prepared myself all weekend by finding the typical interview questions and journaling down my answers and discussing it all with my hubbie who gave me some great pointers. I have also been telling myself that if its God's will than it will happen and based on experiences in my past I really do believe that. But the morning came and as I dressed and got ready for the day, I could start to feel the nervous energy kick in a bit. I stopped and prayed right than asking for God's peace. I continued to pray throughout the morning, on the way to the interview and even at the interview waiting for the man to come back from getting me some water. I have been in these kinds of situations enough to say I am so absolutely in awe of God and how I felt. I wasn't nervous. I felt a peace and a knowing to just share how I felt about being called to this position. I asked some good questions and got some good feedback that I was the only one who has applied that has my background with volunteering at the church in many of the areas that I would be working for in this position. Whatever God's will is will be and I am thankful for the opportunity and the experience of going through a brief interview process without the normal nerves. Pray it's God's will I get the job.
Romans 8:28  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment