Friday, August 24, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 273

My first meeting with a college about becoming a medical assitant was great. I was so very impressed with the school and the person whom I was meeting with. By the end of our time together, I was feeling almost giddy with excitement and she could tell I was getting excited about the possiblities. Scheduling the program into my life will be the biggest hurdle to conquer. The starter class would be a month of M-F classes from 6-10pm after which I could switch to either the 6am-10am block of classes or the 10am-2pm block of classes or stay with the evening block. I can't imagine doing M-F classes in the evening for 9 months but I might be able to arrange my work schedule around the other blocks but may have to shave off an hour or so of work time. At this point I am keeping an open mind and look forward to meeting with another school next week to see what their program and school are like. I am praying a lot for God to give me a clear answer on the direction I should take and will wait for His answer. Does all this mean that my ministry is going by the wayside? No, but I will probably have to wait to try to get a faithbooking bible study group going. In the meantime, I will keep working on my ideas for writing a faithbooking bible study that will be for parents to do with their kids. Of course, this praise challenge will continue until Thanksgiving and than I will start a new challenge for the year that will help build-up my faith and relationship with the Lord and being encouraging to others. Only God knows our future and I am just praying he guides me along the way.
Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment