Wednesday, August 29, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 278

A co-worker friend took me to a beauty supply shop that is for licenced people only so I could look at getting some color stuff for my hair. Most of the women at my work utilize this way to save some money by doing it themselves but with the same product that the professional hair people will use. I haven't been able to get to my hairdresser since March and had my hubbie do a boxed color on my hair which of course lasts all of two weeks or so. So as the product I was purchasing was added to the counter, I was expecting a higher total price and was pleasantly surprised by the low cost and that was with shampoo and conditioner as well. So this weekend, I will ask for my hubbie to help do my hair. It's pretty much do it or pay for it kind of option. It actually is a good bonding experience for us and may be a good time to talk about my desire to go back to school to be a biblical counselor. I am really feeling that is where God is leading me. But back to the main point, I am thankful for God's help with finances. I have been feeling the pinch and asked for the Lord's help in finding ways to save money or make more money. It's not about the gray hair. That doesn't bother me anymore. Its about how you feel and if it makes you feel better to color your hair and you have the means than go for it.
Phillipians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment