Saturday, August 11, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 260

My husband's 40th birthday has been approaching and I have been working on making it a memorable birthday without breaking my bank account. He will get a gift from his wish list. He will get a gift that will be totally unexpected purely because of the price as I don't typically spend more than a certain amount. He will get something funny that I created. He will get a framed scrapbook page that will reflect the first 3 decades of his life. He will get a cake that will very very memorable! I have always been a birthday person. Birthdays are special. This is the day you came into the world and each of us should be celebrated for just being. I am praising God for this man who though like all of us isn't perfect but he has qualities, charateristics, values that are very admirable. I am proud of him as a husband, father, friend, employee and child of God. Thank you Lord for this man.
1 Corinthians 1:4 "I always thank God for you because of His grace given you in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment