Friday, August 10, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 259

Conveinece in all it's forms is truly a blessing to us. We just happen to be living in the age of conveience. Technology has created a wide aray of things that help us in our everyday lives. I may have praised such specific things in the past such as a hot shower or my iphone but today I am going to praise the technology of the internet.  I use it for research purposes a lot. Researching medical issuses, vacation desitantions, things to do with the family for free, gift ideas for an upcomping birthday and on and on. I am using the internet everyday and am thankful for the convenience. For my scripture at the end of my blog praise for the day, I would research in the concordance of my bible for words that were part of my blog priase and look up and read scriptures until I found the one that went well with the praise or just flat out spoke to me. Somewhere along the line, I started searching for scripture about a certain subject on the internet. There are tons of sites out there that will give you a whole listing of scripture about a certain subject but the other interesting thing is finding articles and sermons about these topics.  For me, it's been an easy avenue to dig in a little deeper into a topic. Sometimes, I will even put a link in for you so you can read and dig more on the topic I have brought up. So thank you to God for giving us the brains to come up with such great tools that can be used for good things.
Here is a Rock Version found for Romans 8:28  Who knew???
All things work together for good to those who love God
All things work together for good to those who love God
And are called according to his purpose
And are called according to his purpose
(repeat above)

That means everything you're worried about's gonna work out in the end
for your good - not your bad
You're gonna be so glad!

When life won't go your way
Look on to a brighter day
'Cause everything will turn out great
says
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment