Sunday, August 26, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 275

I had a great lunch and vintage shopping time with my sister-in-law yesterday. We talked about our future plans for our working careers and I  felt a sense of freedom after realizing I am not the only one who is getting older and still hasn't figured out what they want to do. I have had a dream to be a counselor and even pursued it slightly about a year ago but was deterred by the time and money it would take. My sister-in-law knows a wonderful counselor who didn't go back to school for it until she was 50. Okay so I have just a few years before I hit that but it made me feel like you are never too old to pursue a dream. So, I will be doing the pros and cons of both medical assisting schooling and counselor schooling and keep praying for God to lead me down the path he wants me to go. I am grateful for a friend like my sister-in-law that I can talk with. Thank you Lord for using the family and friends in our lives to help us find the clear path you want us to take.
Proverbs 4: 18-19 But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn,
which shines brighter and brighter until full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment