Thursday, August 9, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 258

Singing praises for my cousin today. She is the sweetest person ever and has gotten me on a good path again for eating. I started the Take Shape for Life plan 10 days ago and as of yesterday morning have lost 8.2.lbs. She called me last evening and was just going ga-ga over the results I was having. When I committ to something I do the best I can. Friends and family are like angels-in-disguise. They do or say something just when we need it or bring an answer from God to something we have prayed for. I am so thankful to God for bringing my cousin to me that evening a couple of weeks ago that ultimately led to my road to healthier eating again. I may have to become a coach like her and help other people go down this path to freedom from the control of food.
Philippians 1:6: "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment