Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 52

Everyone turned and looked up from their desk when I came in and said my cheery good morning. I imagined the mountains singing and the trees applauding and before opening that door to my office prayed to the Lord again to fill me with His joy and peace. It was so awesome to see the difference in the others when you come in with joy-filled and peace-filled eyes. But my rejoicing over being filled with joy was misplaced slightly. I was glad to have that joyful and peaceful attitude as I worked but the real joy is in the reason that I was filled with that joy and peace in the first place. Jesus is my king, savior and everything. Because of Him, I have been adopted into the kingdom of Heaven and am a child of God. My name is written in the book of life. There is much to be joyful for but the reason I have this joy is because of the one and only Jesus. I will rejoice in Him.
Luke 10:20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment