Friday, January 4, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 41

My mind has been in turmoil lately with all the medical bills coming in and more physical therapy needed in the weeks ahead. I had hoped to begin my studies to become a Christian Life Coach and Counselor at the first of the year but my current circumstances are telling me that it is not the time. Without the money to get started and the right frame of mind, I am fighting with the idea that it’s not about my timing but God’s timing. I have to have faith and the patience to wait for God’s will to be done. The money will come, my shoulder will get better, my attitude will be ready to learn in His time. He’s trying to tell me it’s not never it’s just not yet. So I have been calling on the Holy Spirit to help me with my struggle, to give me the faith and the patience to wait.
Colossians 1:10-11 We pray that you will lead a life that is worthy of the Lord. We pray that you will please him in every way. So we want you to bear fruit in every good thing you do. We want you to grow to know God better. We want you to be very strong, in keeping with his glorious power. We want you to be patient. Never give up. Be joyful as you give thanks to the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment