Saturday, January 26, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 63

Maybe I am a slow learner but I am still learning about myself at 47 years of age. The more I learn about myself the more I feel everything balancing out and the more peace I feel. I struggled after taking the Meyers-Brigg assessment several years ago and finding that my personality type was extremely rare, like 1% of the population. It created more disturbances in me rather than giving me any peace. But the more I am in the word of God and learning about the temperament he created in me when I was knit together in my mother’s womb, the more at peace I feel about myself and who God created me to be. It is my own real-life example of how looking to man-created therapy, assessments, etc doesn’t work and how seeking the real truth in the Word of God will lead you to the peace and all that you need. May the Lord lead you to his truth and bring balance and peace. With God all things are possible. Amen.
Romans 5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment