Wednesday, January 30, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 67

My team lead walked in yesterday from meeting with our office manager and started saying in this down voice how she has never in all her years of working been written up for anything until today. What?! Apparently, there are too many mistakes being made and everyone has a negative attitude. Wow, and they are going to blame our team lead for that. Well, we ended up all having a meeting with our office manager along with someone from the payroll company because she wanted to here our concerns but not our complaints. We all agreed those were the same. She is now trying to work with us on figuring out what we need in terms of more man-power. We had a person that was brought back on a part-time basis but was let go a couple of weeks ago. That’s when I got all the mail duty. So, as I sat there in the meeting listening to everyone else voice their “concerns”, I said a prayer to God for peace and the right words to come out when it was my turn. I can’t say all is well but I feel at least I got to voice my concerns and now it us up to them. I really am at peace about the whole work load thing now. I am learning to let it go and just be thankful for a job and do the best I can within the 8 hours I put in.
Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment