Friday, January 25, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 62

A co-worker and I connected yesterday when I said I like to have my work look stellar. We were talking about the increased mistakes of all of us because we are so overloaded and we looked at each other with that “aha” we are the same expression. I told her it is in my nature to want to have my work look awesome and when it is not I am frustrated and angry at what I consider the cause, our boss. But it is time to let it go and know that God is in control, not my boss. I do the best I can do with what is given me and that is all anyone can ask. So, the peace of knowing that God is in control will pull me through. Thank God for helping me to see my weakness and give it to him.
James 1:19-21 My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment