Saturday, January 12, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 49

I did it! I have applied to Colorado Theological Seminary for the Masters in Clinical Pastoral Counseling. The moment I clicked the submit button I felt such joy and peace. It was time to get the ball rolling. There is so much to learn and I am excited about this journey. It feels much like what Peter says in 1Peter 1:8 (see below). I have had the faith to step out and get this going and I know that I will reach that end goal of having my own Christian Counseling practice. All things have a process that has an end result. Faith in Jesus = salvation and eternity in heaven. Evil desire leads to sin which ends in death. Applying for school leads to learning which gets you to a degree. I am just tickled pink with starting my journey that will end with a degree and a future in which I will be equipped to help hurting people find the joy that the Lord can bring us.
1Peter 1:8 Though you have not seen him, you live him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment