Tuesday, January 22, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 59

Faith is a crucial part of being fed the fruits of the Spirit. Without faith, we are trying to go it alone. I have considered my faith to be strong but it can be stronger, it can encompass every part of my life. If I have faith that God will provide for me all my needs in body, soul and spirit than I can be truly walking in the Spirit. The only way to do that is to be in the Word everyday, praying everyday because without daily relationship with the Lord we will forget and try going it alone again and again. God is God and I am not. I have to be dependent upon God for everything. He is my provider, protector, counselor, friend and Father. I pray we can all start looking to God for our every need and have complete faith in Him.
Psalm 90:1-2 Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

No comments:

Post a Comment