Tuesday, January 8, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 45

I am slowly but surely learning to be joyful through everything. My team lead came into the office yesterday handing out to us all paperwork regarding a non-compete clause which basically said we can’t go out and get a job with any competitor. Our team lead proceeds to tell us that the company that handles our pay checks, etc said it isn’t legal and wouldn’t hold up in court so just go ahead and sign it. Instead of being frustrated with another thing that our boss/owner is doing that is so controlling in nature, I laughed at it. I took joy from it because it really was funny. I also got news that I am to be trained on a couple of other things because the permitting process is going to become once a month. I really had to laugh about that one because I really don’t think my boss knows what he is doing but I was told right off the bat not to worry about it, that our office manager would be handling all the details so worry is not going to be something I will do. I am going to try, try, try to be joyful in this place of work that is down-right frustrating, depressing and all around a not-so-great-place to work. God is telling me that I need to face this all with joy in my heart that shines out to others. So, if I am to be here for who knows how much longer, I am going to do it with joy because God has asked me to.
1Thessalonians 5:16 Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment