Monday, January 14, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 51

I love the imagery that you can find in the Word. It can be visually so inspiring. I read this scripture this morning from Isaiah and it conjured up a scene in my head like something from the Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings. You just can’t look at trees the same again after seeing them walk and talk in Lord of the Rings. This is the way we want to be walking into every situation. So filled with joy and peace that the mountains are singing and the trees are applauding. God gave us an imagination so why not use it to help set the stage. I will pray for joy and peace today as I walk into my office for work and imagine the mountains singing and the trees applauding. It brings a big smile to my face just thinking about doing it. With the Lord’s help we can be shinning examples of his love, joy, peace and all that He brings us.
Isaiah 55:12 You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace, the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment