Wednesday, January 2, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 39

I read somewhere that joy is peace dancing. It is part of our love relationship with Jesus and God. When we abide in Him, Obey God and live for Jesus, we will have that peace and that dancing peace called joy. Joy is not like happiness which is dependent upon circumstances. True joy is only achieved through our loving relationship with Jesus. Oh Holy Spirit, I am not worthy of this joy or peace that only you can give but I am willing to abide, obey and live my life for you. Help me to maintain and cultivate this willingness into my everyday life. With You All Things Are Possible. Amen.

John 15:11 I have told you this so that my joy will be in you. I also want your joy to be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment