Tuesday, January 29, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 66

As I worked away on the 700+ pieces of mail I had to open, sort and count, I began thinking of how I have a college education and here I am opening mail. I was feeling pathetically angry with myself being in this situation. Needless to say, it is the hormones talking as I normally know that I am where God wants me to be for now and I am working on equipping myself for his calling.  I can’t say I was filled with peace my whole day but I got little micro bites of it when I caught a glance of my prayer cards and stopped to read one. For just a minute, I felt a smile on my face and in my heart. I know the hormones are not done with me yet this month so I am arming myself with my headphones and I-phone to listen to the Christan music that inspires me today and will pray for peace to reign in my heart just as Jesus reigns over the world.
Matthew 11:28-30 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment