Wednesday, April 11, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 138

In the evening on Easter, I saw our cat Luke sitting on a red blanket with the stuffed lamb that Faith got for Easter. I was immediately struck with this is like the lion and the lamb peacefully sitting together in heaven. I just love little gifts like this that God gives me. I ran for my camera and thanks to God was able to get a photo of it. I was looking for the scripture on this and having trouble so I turned to google.com to help. I found out that this among others are often misquoted scriptures. The scripture actually says it's a wolf and a lamb. In any case, the idea of a peaceful kingdom where a predator can live in peace with the preys of this world is so hopeful. This is a good lesson in you can't always believe what you hear so go to the Word of God and find the truth.
Isaiah 11:6 The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.

No comments:

Post a Comment