Thursday, April 19, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 146

I went on a walk yesterday with my daughter. She has lots of questions these days and really is wonderful at thinking things through. She brought up that she felt ignored by most of the kids at school. She has her friends but I guess she is feeling like she is being judged by the outside and not the inside. I will have to dig a bit more to see where all this is coming from but I am praising God for her and being able to build her up as much as I can do. You want the best for your children and it is tough to see them struggle with things of life but I will pray to God that he will lead her through this issue and that she will know in her heart that she is loved. Are you not feeling loved? Know that you are loved by the one who created love.
Psalm 86:13 For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment