Friday, April 20, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 147

The Lord has been giving me scripture after scripture to help me let go of my idealistic thoughts on how my workshops should be and what faithbooking should be for everyone. He has been working on me and letting me know that what I am doing is for His good purposes. So, again I am praising the Lord for bringing me these scriptures in my inbox that are so speaking to me about my own discouragement and expectations. This scripture he brought to me tells me that just bringing believers togehter to do something in His name is a wonderful thing so I will perserve and look to the Lord to be my guide. Has discouragement about something got you down? Look to the Lord for encouragement and truth and be set free from your own discouragement.
Matthew 18:20 For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment